I am burned out. I am tired.
Time to take charge of my life. Been allowing external influences to affect me therefore I am due for a transformation. All my experiences and falls have molded me into the person I am today and while I am grateful I am unscathed in a sense, it’s time to heightened my bar of expectations.
Somewhat nervous about seeing the wedding venue tomorrow as I need to be precise in planning otherwise 200+ guests will be affected. I’m all about speed and efficiency so I hope my perfectionism and experience in food operations will assist in executing a smooth setup and end result. That and the few other tasks I have volunteered to help the bride-to-be. This week will be one tiresome week, I can hella predict.
Got to rent my textbook by the end of this week and I need to plan my study schedule. I can’t wait to get back to school! I feel like I have been stuck lately.. feels good to know that I am on the right path for moving forward.
Behold my workout regimen:
- Monday: 1 hr of shoulders and arms plus 1 hr of stairs
- Tuesday: 1 hour of back and shoulders, 4 mile run, and core
- Wednesday: 1 hour of legs plus 6 mile run
- Thursday: 1 hour of shoulders and arms plus 3 mile HIIT
- Friday: 1 hour of stairs plus 1 hour of shoulders and back
- Saturday: 6 mile run
- Sunday: 5 mile run plus an hour of legs
Ok- I need to calculate rest into the mix sometime. I am a person that cannot rest, apparently. I need to change that as it is a bad trait. Sigh.
I need massage.